Membership Meeting: 2nd Monday of the month, 8PM
The May Membership meeting will be held the FIRST Monday (May 4th) as a majority of the e-board will be attending the annual 2nd Amendment Rally in Harrisburg.
- Saturday, April 18th, 1-3PM in the Clubhouse
Please Bring Eye & Ear Protection!
2015 Membership Questions, New Memberships & Orientation:
Answers to 99% of all membership questions can be found on our website. http://bvrpc.org
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please email me at email@example.com Please include all contact information: name, address, phone number.
If your email does not contain ALL of this information, you WILL NOT receive a response.
To join & maintain membership at BVRPC, you must also be a member of and maintain your membership in the NRA.
If you wish to join the NRA through the club and save $10, include a separate check for $25 made out to NRA and that will get you a one year membership to the NRA and help protect our Second Amendment rights.
Our objective at the Beaver Valley Rifle and Pistol Club is to promote organized shooting sports among legal United States residents who reside in Beaver County and surrounding areas. We achieve this by providing range facilities for the safe use of rifles, shotguns and handguns for organized leagues and events, and also for those not involved in organized shooting activities.
Additionally, we provide training programs for new shooters and support local law enforcement by making our facilities available to them for training and qualification testing.
- Our facilities include a lighted Trap Range with two trap houses. The trap houses are used only during Trap League events, which include hosted league shoots and scheduled practice sessions. When not scheduled for organized shoots, the range is available to members with portable traps.
- The Combat Pistol League uses the 50-yard Combat Range. This league competes in police qualification type shooting at silhouette targets. The range is available for use by members when events are not scheduled. Pistol and Rim-fire only on this range.
- Pistol Bay 2 is a 50-yard range used primarily for competitive shooting by Club teams. It is also available for members who are pistol and smallbore rifle shooters. All targets must be positioned so that shots impact the back-stop.
- The Rifle Range is a 200-yard range with some facilities for shooting up to 400-yards. All types of legal firearms are permitted on this range, and it is available to members any time Rifle Team or law enforcement training are not scheduled. This range is open to the general public in November for the sighting in of deer rifles, but some shooting positions are reserved for Club members at that time.
- The Indoor Range is a heated, 10 position 50-ft range for pistol and smallbore rifle shooters. It is heavily scheduled for competition and training, especially in the winter, but is available to members when not scheduled.
- Pistol Bay 1 is a 50 yard range with stantions for Combat target frames at 7, 25 and 50 yard distances. All firearms are permitted. All shooters must use the same firing line, and targets must be positioned so that shots impact the back-stop.
- The Training Range is not currently open to the public. Its use must be approved by the Training Executive. All firearms are permitted, to include NFA firearms.
- The H&R Range (Handguns and Rimfire) As the name implies, only handguns and rimfire are permitted
- The firing lines at the Combat, Bullseye, Multi-Use and Rifle Ranges have a concrete floor and are covered for shade and shelter during inclimate weather.
- For safety reasons, the Trap Range and the Combat Range cannot be used in conjunction with each other since there is no berm between them. A scheduled event on either range has first priority.
- On weekends, there is a use schedule as follows: Saturday- Trap range until 2PM, Combat Range from 2PM to close. Sunday- Combat Range until 2PM, Trap Range from 2PM to close
- Otherwise, use of these ranges is on a first come first served basis. When one range is being used, the other is closed.