Attention all Members
WE need to Close All Ranges From 8am to 12 noon on Monday Sept 26th thru Thursday Sept. 29th for the Sewer company to scope the sewers running through the property. Once this is done it should not occur for at least another 10yrs. This is the best time to do this from what I can see based on our scheduling.
Membership Meeting: 2nd Monday of the month, 8PM
- Saturday, September 17, 2016
- Saturday, October 15, 2016
***Only for New Members whose applications have already been processed and have been contacted.
Please Bring Eye & Ear Protection!
2016 Membership Questions, New Memberships & Orientation:
For 2016 Membership Renewal Applications, be assured that yours is being processed. When your check clears, that’s your confirmation.
We only have one membership secretary, and with over 1,000 applications to process, he can't respond to every single question that comes up. Most answers to questions can be found on ourwebsite.
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please email me at email@example.com
Please include all contact information: name, address, phone number.
If your email does not contain all of this information, you WILL NOT receive a response.
Our objective at the Beaver Valley Rifle and Pistol Club is to promote organized shooting sports among legal United States residents who reside in Beaver County and surrounding areas. We achieve this by providing range facilities for the safe use of rifles, shotguns and handguns for organized leagues and events, and also for those not involved in organized shooting activities.
Additionally, we provide training programs for new shooters and support local law enforcement by making our facilities available to them for training and qualification testing.
- Our facilities include a lighted Trap Range with two trap houses. The trap houses are used only during Trap League events, which include hosted league shoots and scheduled practice sessions. When not scheduled for organized shoots, the range is available to members with portable traps.
- The Combat Pistol League uses the 50-yard Combat Range. This league competes in police qualification type shooting at silhouette targets. The range is available for use by members when events are not scheduled. All targets must be positioned so that shots imact the back-stop.
- Pistol Bay 2 is a 50-yard range used primarily for competitive shooting by Club teams. It is also available for members who are pistol and smallbore rifle shooters. All targets must be positioned so that shots impact the back-stop.
- The Rifle Range is a 200-yard range with some facilities for shooting up to 300-yards. All types of legal firearms are permitted on this range, and it is available to members any time Rifle Team or law enforcement training are not scheduled. This range is open to the general public in November for the sighting in of deer rifles, but some shooting positions are reserved for Club members at that time.
- The Indoor Range is a heated, 10 position 50-ft range for pistol and smallbore rifle shooters. It is heavily scheduled for competition and training, especially in the winter, but is available to members when not scheduled.
- Pistol Bay 1 is a 50 yard range with stantions for Combat target frames at 25 and 50 yard distances. All firearms are permitted. All shooters must use the same firing line, and targets must be positioned so that shots impact the back-stop.
- The Training Range is not currently open to the public. Its use must be approved by the Pistol Executive. All firearms are permitted, to include NFA firearms.
- The H&R Range (Handguns and Rimfire) As the name implies, only handguns and rimfire are permitted
- The firing lines at the Combat, Bullseye, Multi-Use and Rifle Ranges have a concrete floor and are covered for shade and shelter during inclimate weather.
- For safety reasons, the Trap Range and the Combat Range cannot be used in conjunction with each other since there is no berm between them. A scheduled event on either range has first priority.
- On weekends, there is a use schedule as follows: Saturday- Trap range until 2PM, Combat Range from 2PM to close. Sunday- Combat Range until 2PM, Trap Range from 2PM to close
- Otherwise, use of these ranges is on a first come first served basis. When one range is being used, the other is closed.